Sign In

Don't Try This at Home... Hire a Licensed Contractor!

Last updated 2 years ago

CNYCentral.com recently posted about a gas leak in New York that left a home demolished and several other properties damaged.

CORNING (AP) -- Authorities say a man and his grandson were doing plumbing work in an upstate New York home when they accidentally caused a natural gas leak that exploded when they lit a propane torch.

The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reported that Corning Fire Chief John Tighe said the men were installing a new hot water heater.


Next time you have a plumbing emergency, call the Pros instead.  Don't try to move gas lines by yourself!  Contact Albert Nahman Plumbing at (510) 984-3207

 

  • Loading comments... Spinner
Do you like Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating?

Save $25 On Your Next Plumbing Service!

Get 25 Bucks Off the Best Service We Can Bring On!



  • Hours:

  • 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Monday
  • 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Tuesday
  • 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Wednesday
  • 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Thursday
  • 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Friday
  • 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday


Links

  • Recent Posts
    • Loading posts... Spinner
  • View All
  • Recent Comments
    • Loading comments... Spinner
  • Related Links
  • Popular Tags
    • Loading tags... Spinner