A running toilet is an incredibly annoying yet fixable problem. It can keep you up at night and wastes water. So if your toilet is running, then watch this video for steps on how to fix it. You want to start by becoming familiar with your toilet and the water tank, then finding and lowering the float within the tank. Do a practice flush to see how if adjusting the float has worked. It might need some extra fine-tuning or, in more serious cases, could require replacement parts.
Want to learn more about how you can save on your water bill? Come speak with the plumbing professionals at Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating . You could be saving hundreds on water with a few clever touch-ups to your current plumbing system. Learn more about what we can do for you today. Call Albert Nahman Plumbing & Heating today – (510) 843-6904.
Clean water should not be a privilege, it should be available for everyone. To celebrate World Water Day, donate your voice by adding this application to Facebook and Twitter. Let’s make a difference today!
To add the application click here.
We are passionate about all things water related. Visit us at Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating. With our professionals, you can make sure that your house’s plumbing is in perfect working order. Our services not only include installation, but cover sewer inspecting and drain cleaning as well. Call today (510) 843-6904
3 Reasons You Should Hire Professionals to Install Your Plumbing
If you are moving into a new home and need plumbing, then leave it to the professionals. While some projects can be DIY , laying down the pipes that get the hot water to the kitchen and showers, the waste to the sewage, and your outdoor water running is a professional plumbing job. Here are three reasons why you should definitely hire professionals to install your plumbing .
- House plumbing is a lot of work. Think of every room where water is running to and from. Even in the smallest houses you have at least a kitchen and bathroom, and all houses have a water heater. Larger houses have multiple bathrooms and a laundry room to contend with. Letting a certified plumber tackle your household plumbing ensures that everything will be ably done.
- You will have someone you can refer to for later problems. If you hire professionals to install your plumbing, then if problems develop down the line, you know who to go to with your questions and concerns. Even with a good plumbing job, significant problems can occur with general wear and tear and having used plumbers for the installation gives you someone trustworthy that you can turn to.
- A certified plumber has the expertise and materials on hand to handle every eventuality. If any problem occurs, a plumber has the tools on hand to handle it.
Looking for the right plumber for you? Visit us at Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating. With our professionals, you can make sure that your house’s plumbing is in perfect working order. Our services not only include installation, but cover sewer inspecting and drain cleaning as well. Call today (510) 843-6904.
Every Drop Counts!!
For all the latest on Fix a Leak Week events happening across the country, be sure to check out our website.
Call Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating today – (510) 843-6904.
What are you doing for World Plumbing Day?
World Plumbing Day is “intended to provide anyone or any organization involved in the global plumbing industry with an opportunity to promote the important role played by the industry.” World Plumbing Org
Be sure to check out the video.
For more information call Albert Nahman Plumbing and Heating today – (510) 843-6904.
Clogged drains are no fun. They can be a problem to deal with and can throw off the whole balance of your house. Want to avoid drain problems? Get them cleaned regularly. Here are the benefits of having regular plumbing check-ups and drain cleaning.
Our drains take a lot of abuse. Much of the time, the common philosophy with our waste is out of sight, out of mind. If food scraps, grease, potato peels, hair, and waste can disappear into our pipes, then the problem seems to no longer be ours. It goes elsewhere. However, a lot of the stuff that we insist on dumping into our plumbing can cause blockages. While problems can be minor at first, without regular cleaning you can face big problems.
- Burst pipes and back-logged sewer systems are no fun, and can be easily avoided if you make sure you have regular, professional drain cleaning.
- It might be surprising, but the excess grease and oil from your dinner actually creates huge problems down the pipe because it can easily create blockage. Other foods, like potato peels and coffee grounds are key culprits. Products like paper towels, tampons, and sanitary napkins can also create blockage.
When you get your drains cleaned regularly, you can ensure that problems are tackled before they become major. However, if you let clogs build up, you can face overflow and dealing with a large mess on your hands. And if you are too exuberant with some clogs, you can ruin your pipes. Instead, for major clogs, rely on plumbers who can save your plumbing from destruction.
Are you looking for the plumbing professionals that can keep your drains spick and span? Come visit us at Albert Naham Plumbing and Heating or call (510) 843-6904.
The Discovery Channel’s MythBusters are famous for tackling myths—from the commonplace to the downright ridiculous—and either proving or debunking them once and for all.
In this video, you can watch as the MythBusters try to answer the question: Will a water heater explode from extreme pressure? Using a 52 gallon tank water heater, the experts discover that you can expect a huge explosion if that tank is under serious pressure.
Want to know more about your heating and plumbing, but without the element of danger found in MythBusters? Come visit us at Albert Nahmam Plumbing and Heating and speak to a professional today at (510) 843-6904.
- Duct Cleaning
- Clogged Drain
- air filtration
- boiler repair
- garbage disposal
- air filter
- Water Heater
- air conditioner
- plumbing emergency
- indoor air quality
- leak detection
- plumbing repair
- plumbing pipe
- burst pipe
- radiant heating
- plumbing leaks
- tankless water heater
- plumbing leak
- gas log fireplace
- ac maintenance
- drain repair
- plumbing services
- leaky faucet
- air duct cleaning
- germicidal uv lamps
- gas line leak
- water leak
- sewer line
- video inspection
- furnace energy efficiency
- home repairs
- air ducts
- wireless thermostat
- commercial plumbing
- emergency service
- steam boiler
- HVAC filters
- Indoor Air Pollutants
- clogged toilet
- trenchless sewers
- hard water
- plumbing repiping
- heating maintenance
- condensing furnaces
- HERS Index
- furnace filters